Established in 2003, Little Saints is an early childhood education center for 3-5 year olds. Our philosophy is based on these principles of child development:
- Each child is of unique and infinite worth.
- Learning is a natural process that occurs through exploration and active discovery in play.
- Each child learns at his or her own pace.
- Children learn best in a loving, safe, child-centered environment that has a predictable schedule.
- Carefully planned, developmentally appropriate activities enrich the whole chile, fostering intellectual social, emotional, physical and spiritual growth.
- The preschool years are critical for nurturing the child’s basic learning skills, awareness of self and awareness of others.
- A preschool program offers a support system to parents as they guide young children to a sense of respect for self, others and the world God gave us.
Our program features:
- Christian education in the Catholic tradition, warmly welcoming children of all faiths
- School year or full-year enrollment
- Half, full or school day options
- Developmentally appropriate activities fostering intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth
- Focus on kindergarten readiness
- Spanish class
- Snacks and hot lunch
- Parent-teacher conferences
- Degreed professionals in the field of early childhood education